Want to know one of the BEST ways I use to communicate my brand – alongside podcasting?
Like podcasting – it’s a one-to-many method that enables me to consistently (and exponentially) build my reach and reputation as a trusted authority with my ideal client. And, what I recommend you do too?
I realise that for some people (maybe even you) the fear of speaking outweighs the fear of death. So right about now you may be thinking “Nah – there’s no way I’ll EVER speak in front of an audience, Annemarie! Virtual or otherwise\”
However, you may just want to reconsider when you realise how many opportunities you’re leaving on the table by not using ‘speaking’ (which includes being interviewed as a guest on other people’s podcasts) as one way to reach out to your ideal client.
Because speaking leverages the one-to-many model, which means you have the opportunity to share your expertise with multiple people at the one time.
Still not convinced?
- You’re invited as the guest expert to speak in front of an audience of your ideal clients for a 45-minute presentation and a Q&A session, taking up to 50 minutes of your time. And, as this is a virtual event you can deliver your presentation from the comfort of your own office;
- Directly after the call you:
- See social proof being created by participants who are sharing how much they loved your presentation with their extended communities;
- You receive numerous emails alerting you as people continue to sign up to your newsletter. Your list continues to expand;
- You have people requesting to speak to you one-to-one;
- And, from your one-to-one conversations, they enroll into your high-end programs valued at $6,000 with another $15,000 in the pipeline. Not bad for 50 minutes of your time, right?
Multiply this by one or two speaking events (or podcast interviews) during the week (which is totally achievable) and the numbers certainly add up.
In fact, here’s a snapshot of some of the benefits I’ve personally experienced through speaking, which includes summits and being a podcast guest:
- Continue to build credibility as a specialist: people are regularly seeking me out and I’ve had the opportunity to speak on stages alongside other multi-six and seven-figure business owners.
- Continue to grow my list (database); each time I speak, my list grows. In fact, after leveraging one method in a presentation I gave a few years ago – I doubled the size of my list with nearly ALL of the audience scrambling to give me their contact details. Not bad considering it was a presentation that took 15-minutes of my time.
- Continue to gain referrals for additional speaking opportunities: tapping into the extended network of the audience (as you never know who may be in their sphere of influence) by asking for a referral for other speaking opportunities has worked extremely well for me too.
- Continue to pave the way to Joint Venture (JV) opportunities: I’ve had event organizers and even participants contact me after the event, requesting the opportunity to work together in joint venture relationships.
- Continue to increase my income: after hearing me speak, I have people who step into my group/VIP programs immediately, however, I continue to build key know, like, and trust factors with the newly added people on my list, so when they’re ready to move forward, guess who’s top of mind and who they want to work with? Yep – me.
Have I convinced you yet?
Are you a coach and/or consultant and don’t feel your brand or your message is ready yet to get onto the stage – in-person or as a podcast guest? I can help! Go ahead and book a time to chat with me!