ATTENTION: Coaches, Consultants & Entrepreneurs
who want to make a REAL difference in the world…
How To Stand Out, Be Heard AND Become an Influential Voice In Your Industry
Are you ready to:
Share your message in a much bigger way, with a much larger audience, while be able to engage with them in a much deeper way so you build know, like and trust from the very first time they hear your message;
Learn how to create a steady stream of ideal clients from your very first podcast, while contine to nurture prospects into clients with integrity and ease;
Become a sought after authority in your industry, while continue to attract incredible opportunities and ideal clients who you love to work with?
If you answered ‘yes’ – you’re in the right place!
Why You Need a Podcast
People are busier than ever. They’re overwhelmed with information and have more choices available to them than they know how to deal with.
This presents a real challenge for you when it comes to gaining people’s attention AND maintaining their attention long enough to build any level of real engagement and awareness of the value you offer.
Video vs Blog Posts vs Podcasts – which is better?
I’m often asked the question – “Which is better? Video, blogs or podcasting?”
To which I respond: “They are ALL great platforms to build awareness and share your message, IF you use them correctly. However, what other medium will allow you to spend 20-30 minutes (or longer) with your ideal client on a regular basis, because they WANT to and CHOOSE to listen to your information? A podcast can AND does!”
Video specialists encourage us to keep our videos short and concise, and it’s a challenge to build real connection and engagement with someone in only 60 or 120 seconds.
When it comes to articles, blog posts (and even books) people typically scan the content and therefore don’t really get a real sense of the real YOU.
Plus they bring their own perceptions to the relationship, which can unfortunately cause them to misinterpret the message you’re trying to portray in your written message.
However, with a podcast, people hear and really engage with your voice as you change your tonality, your pace, your pitch, and incorporate laughter – at just the right moment. In fact, when you get this just right, you really CAN build a deep connection with people, right from the opening introduction of your podcast through to the outro.
In fact, one of my newest listeners of my podcast – Women In Leadership, said this to me recently:
“I listened to the latest episode. I like the future-focused feedback and I laughed out loud about the rabbit story. I can’t wait to binge listen to the archives.”
– Carmen Williams
“I can’t wait to binge listen to the archives.” That’s 65 episodes at 30-minutes approximately in length, which is 32.5 hours she will spend listening to my voice, interacting with me and listening to the message being shared.
What other medium enables you to spend that amount of time, building a deeper relationship with people because they want to binge listen to more of your content?
You CAN with a podcast.
When I first began Annemarie’s Podcasting Course I wasn’t really sure what to expect but as I worked through the course if there was anything that I didn’t understand Annemarie was there to help answer any questions that I had. She help me understand the processes and procedures that are required to set up your podcast show and how important it is to have systems in place to make it run smoothly and professionally.
I notice now that when I am having a conversation with someone it is easy for me to explain what I do and why. I am continually being introduced to people who want to share their stories and have a voice.
I am constantly working with clients to help them share their stories and I find that being a podcaster is not only fun but rewarding because you are sharing the clients untold story and helping them create a legacy.
If anyone is thinking of doing their own podcast business I would highly recommend that they connect with Annemarie and have a conversation about what it takes to be a professional podcaster and understand that it is important to have the systems in place so that when creating their podcast it is easier than starting from scratch and not really knowing what to do.
Annemarie’s course takes the stress out of know what needs to be done and how which makes it so much easier in the long term.
Thank you Annemarie for your continued support – your course has given me a great understanding and start to creating my own Podcasts.
Who Is Annemarie Cross?
That’s a great question!
I began my first podcast after the Global Economy crashed in 2008. I was working in the career industry at the time as a Personal Branding Strategist and Career Coach.
A colleague and I were tired of the doom and gloom being portrayed by traditional media (which is so typical by traditional media even today), as this was negatively impacting job seekers’ mindset and ultimately their approach to their job search.
So we started Career Success Radio to be the voice of inspiration, hope and possibility amongst the doom and gloom. We produced that show for two years and continued to educate and empower job seekers from all over the world, while build an impressive network of other career professionals and key influencers in the career industry through the guests we invited on the show.
After we finished that show, I continued podcasting going on to host and produce Business Success Podcast, (later becoming Ambitious Entrepreneur Show) and going on to win the Best Podcast Award in Business, Marketing & Entrepreneurship Category in 2017. Another one of my podcasts – Women In Leadership was also a Finalist in the Best Podcast Award in Business, Marketing & Entrepreneurship Category.
Fast-forward to today, and I also host and produce podcasts for organisations, including Business Women Australia, Business In Heels, SMART Connect Alliance, and Women Speakers Association.
I am able to harness my two decades of Personal Branding and Communications expertise, along with my nine years experience in podcasting to now be able to work with an incredible portfolio of clients who are disrupting and/or innovating their industries including the Fin/Tech space, the new Share Economy, Marketing, Public Relationships, IT/Management Solutions, Coaching/Consulting and many other Professional Services businesses.
In fact, over the years I’ve been dubbed: “The Podcasting Queen” by my guests, colleagues and clients – a title I’ve now decided to embrace.
That’s enough about me. Who are YOU? And, is a podcast the right answer for you?
Who Are You?
Podcasting With Purpose:
How to Stand Out, Be Heard AND Become an Influential Voice in Your Industry
Are new to podcasting and have heard it’s a great way to build exposure for your business – but you’re not sure where to start;
Have tried a number of ways to boost your visibility but you’re not generating the results you’d hope for, and you want to turn this around;
Want to build your reputation as an Authority and Thought Leader in your industry – so want to make sure your podcast (or podcast series) captures your unique and meaningful message that engages with your ideal client; or
Dream about generating a steady stream of leads and clients and want to learn the steps in how a podcast (or podcast series) can help you …
…I’ve taken the guesswork out of how to put together a podcast (or podcast series) that will ‘WOW’ your audience AND generate the results you’ve been dreaming about. I’ve put all of the vital processes, steps and strategies into a step-by-step training: Podcasting With Purpose – just for YOU!
Here’s an overview of each of the modules in the program that I’ll walk you through:
Pre-Work Bonus Class One: Your Podcast Profit Pipeline
- Define WHY you are creating your Podcast and map out your strategy and Podcast Profit Pipeline so you can begin to build momentum, leads and enquiries from your very first podcast.
Pre-Work Bonus Class Two: Your Signature Brand Archetypes
- Use the same Branding With Archetypes System I’ve used with entrepreneurs to build their Signature Brands and who have gone on to double, triple or even quadruple their results.
The Branding With Archetypes System will enable you to capture the heart and soul, the personality and passion of you and what you do so your ‘Ideal Listener’ (i.e. Ideal Client) will want to subscribe to and listen to your show again and again. [Note: Podcasting With Purpose Training clients often comment that the price of the course ALONE is in the value they received from the Branding With Archetypes process. Yes, it’s THAT good!]
Note: Even if you already have a brand, the Branding With Archetypes System will help you create an irresistible and instantly recognisable presence by revealing your Core, influencing and Magnifying Archetypes.
MODULE 1-2: BRANDING OF YOU & YOUR PODCAST
As you are guided by your Signature Brand Archetypes (from the Bonus Module), the next step is to gain a clear idea of how your podcast will be focused, unique and distinguishable and aligned with your Signature Brand, niche and business focus. This will allow you to capture the essence of you and what you stand for so your podcast will stand out from the crowd and continue to position you as an influential voice in your industry.
Here’s what you’ll work on in these two modules:
- A WELL DEFINED BRAND BLUEPRINT that outlines:
The Unique Brand of YOU | Podcast Title | Podcast Description Podcast Keywords and Phrases | Podcast Host Bio | Podcast Intro Script | Podcast Outro Script.
- ON-BRAND MUSIC & VOICE OVER PROFESSIONAL
- Select the music with the right tone and tempo as well as the right voice over professional that is aligned with your brand and supports the experience you want to create for your audience.
- Cost effective music and voice over professionals tools and resources.
MODULE 3: DEFINE YOUR IDEAL LISTENER (AND FUTURE CLIENT) AND GUEST
- CAPTURE AND MAINTAIN A GROWING AUDIENCE of your ideal listeners (clients) by defining who he/she is so you can continue to share and showcase relevant topics and information and strategies that he/she will love and want to learn more about.
Learn how to connect, engage with, and keep yourself top-of-mind in order to create know, like and trust much faster as he/she can sense you understand their issues/challenges and what they are looking for.
By creating your Ideal Listener Psychographic & Archetypal Profile through the power of the Branding With Archetypes System. Your Ideal Listener Psychographic & Archetypal Profile will identify words, qualities and key phrases that can be sprinkled throughout each of your shows, your marketing messages and other information you share with your audience to ensure you consistently attract and influence ONLY the people YOU want to work with.
- Define who your ideal guest is so you can seek, invite and nurture relationships with people and businesses that can lead to further business opportunities.
MODULE 4: STRUCTURE AND FORMATTING OF YOUR PODCAST
- SELECT ONE OF THE VARIOUS PLUG-AND-GO TEMPLATES OF THE BEST STRUCTURES that suits your style and preference whether you’re sharing inspiring information on your own, or whether you are interviewing a guest or multiple guests. Each Plug-And-Go Template includes critical sections that enables you to showcase your expertise, engage and deepen your relationship with your audience, while continue to build and fill your funnel with ideal clients.
- Harness my POWERFUL 4-STEP CONNECTION PROCESS to present your information in a strategic format so you can instantly engage and maintain your audiences attention, no matter what their communication preference. Even the most sceptical people will instantly be intrigued with your podcast when you use the 4-Step Connection Process.
- LEARN and INCORPORATE KEY SEED AND LEAD STRATEGIES so you continue to build desire of your audience to want to work with YOU.
MODULE 5: STREAMLINED SYSTEMS TO FIND, SCHEDULE & PREPARE GUESTS
- Leverage streamlined introduction and scheduling templates to prepare your guest and enable you to capture the RIGHT information so you can create a stellar show in under 15 minutes, without having to do hours and hours of preparation beforehand.
- Access Templates & Scheduling Resources that you can rebrand, tweak and use immediately, without having to reinvent the wheel!
MODULE 6: SETTING THE STAGE: POWERFUL INTERVIEWING TECHNIQUES
- POWERFUL TECHNIQUES to instantly engage and maintain your audience’s attention, no matter what their communication preference.
- Calm your nerves and boost your confidence before each interview.
- Subtle, yet powerful techniques that will continue building momentum even with a nervous guest.
- Learn how to manage even the most difficult of guests.
- Introduction techniques that’ll ‘wow’ your guest, engage your audience from the ‘get-go’, and will set the stage for an awesome show.
MODULE 7: RECORDING, MIXING AND EDITING TECHNOLOGIES
- A LIST OF ESSENTIAL EQUIPMENT AND SOFTWARE TECHNOLOGIES you’ll need to record edit, mix and produce great sounding podcasts that your audience will want to listen to.
- GET YOUR PODCAST ON Apple Podcasts (iTunes).
MODULE 8: MOMENTUM-BUILDING MARKETING
- SOLID VISIBILITY STRATEGIES TO continuously be recognised as an influential voice in your industry, while attract a growing loyal audience of raving fans, potential customers and business opportunities.
- Create a solid do-able action plan showing you how to integrate and leverage your podcast into your business model, and with key marketing strategies to continue building exposure for you and your podcast.
BONUS 1: Interviewing With Purpose Course
- Enhance your interviewing skills so you can confidently build rapport and communicate effectively with even the most difficult of guests?
- Learn how to create compelling Show Titles, Show Introductions and Calls to Action that captures your listener’s attention from the start of your show RIGHT through to the end of your show?
- Become a sought after authority in your industry, while continue to attract incredible opportunities and ideal clients who you love to work with, because your podcast interviews continue to deliver outstanding value to your growing audience of ‘raving fans’?
This training will show you how. Click below to learn more about each of the modules.
Unsure how to capture and define your unique interviewing style so you can show up with purpose in all of your podcast interviews?
This module will help you determine the key elements that’ll make you distinguishable from all of the other podcast hosts including:
Lesson 1: Defining Your Core Values:
Your Core Values are central to WHO you are, HOW you show up, and the experience you create for your audience. Get clear on YOUR core values and how you can leverage these to create an undeniable experience that only YOU can bring to the interview.
Lesson 2: Defining Your Unique Interviewing Style:
Self-awareness is one of the most precious gifts you can give yourself – a statement I’ve been saying for over two decades.
And, gaining an insight about your unique interviewing style so you can be on-purpose and intentional in how you show up in each of your interviews will enable you to build that distinguishable reputation – quickly!
Lesson 3: Your Winning Mindset:
I can teach you the steps, processes and techniques to conduct a fantastic interview, but unless you have the right mindset –a WINNING mindset, you can still struggle.
This module will help you create – Your Winning Mindset.
PREPARING THE GUEST
While preparing YOU is a key factor to creating a powerful and compelling podcast interview, so is preparing your guest. Sadly, many podcasters fail to do this.
You won’t need to start from scratch, as I give you access to my tools and templates that I use each and every day with my own podcasts (which you can tweak and rebrand) to ensure your guest is prepared and ready to go for an awesome interview.
SETTING THE STAGE FOR AN AWESOME INTERVIEW
Want to learn the exact format and approach I used on the two podcasts that secured Nominations as Finalists in the BEST Business, Marketing & Entrepreneurship Podcast Award, with one of the podcasts going on to be the overall winner of the Category?
I’ll show you, as well as other aspects that are crucial to the development of a stellar podcast episode, including:
Lesson 1: Show Formats
Access my simple, yet powerful Plug-and-go show formats and structure that suits your style and preference whether you’re sharing inspiring information on your own, or whether you are interviewing a guest, or multiple guests.
Each Plug-And-Go Template includes critical sections that enables you to showcase your expertise, engage and deepen your relationship with your audience, while continue to build and fill your funnel with ideal clients.
Lesson 2: Creating Compelling Show Titles
Struggling to come up with show titles that will be found on Google by your ideal client, while compel them to listen to the show?
This module shows you how as well as the copywriting tips and techniques I use, as well as what to avoid so you don’t get penalised by Apple Podcast (iTunes).
Lesson 3: Creating Compelling Show Introductions
Don’t loose your audiences attention by falling into the trap that so many other podcast hosts fall victim to. People are busy so you need to capture their attention – quickly!
This module will show you how, including what NOT to do, to avoid putting your listeners off, (or to sleep).
Lesson 4: Creating Compelling Show Outros
Learn the typical outros to avoid (that sadly many podcast hosts make) and therefore fail to generate the results they want, as well as what to do in order to encourage your audience to take the next step! Not sure what that next step should be? I show you that too!
POWERFUL INTERVIEWING TECHNIQUES
Learn powerful podcast interviewing techniques that I continue to use on each of my shows in order to build instant engagement, while maintain your audience’s attention.
Find out how to communicate with even the most difficult of guests so that each of your podcast episodes are a stellar representation of you, your brand, and that continues to build your reputation as an authority in your industry.
Lesson 1: Mastering Your Mindset
Learn key Mindset strategies crucial to become a highly skilled interviewer, while calm your nerves and enable you to show up with confidence in each of your interviews.
Lesson 2: Different Types of Questions PLUS Bonus Sample Questions
Find out how to craft relevant questions that will enable your guest to share interesting and informative stories and information your audience will love.
Learn the six different questioning techniques I use in all of my shows. I have even provided you with a BONUS set of questions that you can tweak and use to get started.
Lesson 3: Dealing With Difficult Guests
Being prepared for ALL guests – even the most difficult of guests is important. Especially if you don’t want to have a folder full of podcast interviews you can’t publish because of a difficult guest that you found you were unable to build rapport with and who caused you to struggle to come up with great questions.
I provide tips and techniques to deal with:
- The spammy guest who sounds more like an infomercial
- The guest who doesn’t shut up
- The guest who hardly says a word
- The guest who is D.U.L.L. and B.O.R.I.N.G.
- The guest who contradicts themselves over the course of the interview
- The guest who bounces around all over the place with their confusing content
- The nervous and anxious guest
Lesson 4: Advanced Commuication Tips
Want to take your interviewing and communication skills to the NEXT level?
This module will show you HOW, including a one of the common mistakes people make when they communicate, which will undermine their authority, how NOT to sound monotone, and how to show up and create a unique and distinguishable experience that your audience will appreciate, and why they’ll listen right through to the end of your show!
OPTIMISING YOUR VOICE
Find out how to optimise your voice so you sound GREAT from a Master Voice Coach. In this bonus module you will learn:
- Warm up exercises for your voice (which you should do on a daily basis to ensure you take care of one of your most important assets – your voice!);
- The importance of discovering your optimal speaking voice;
- A quick way for people to find their optimal pitch, which is the starting point, and more!
BONUS 2: Overcoming Objections Training & Suggested Scripts
Does the thought of having to have a sales conversation with a prospective client make you feel ikky?
You’re just NOT good at sales. So you either end up giving away LOTS of information away for free – trying to validate your worth and why someone should hire you. Or, you’re at a stage where you honestly just want to save yourself the heartache of rejection – so you just don’t ask.
You are NOT alone.
But here’s the thing – if you’re not able to confidently guide a prospective customer along their buying journey to get to a iehter ‘Yes’ or a ‘No’ and be fine with either, you’ll continue to struggle to build the business you dream about. Period.
Which is why I’ve included this important Bonus training for you in this course.
- How to identify and finally stop any disempowering beliefs around money (and your Money Story) from keeping you stuck, so you can finally begin to nurture prospects into clients with ease and integrity – even if you’ve always struggled to sell your products/services;
- How to conduct a Sales Conversation – the HEART-CENTERED WAY so you can create desire, authentically and with ease so with people being genuinely interested in buying your product/services (without being salesy);
- How to Handle objections (such as “I can’t afford it”, “I need to think about it”, “I’m not ready”, with ease and integrity so people say ‘Yes’ and are excited to work with you.
I’m even going to give my personal Overcoming Common Objection Scripts and ‘Setting Yourself up for a Successful Sales Conversation’ template, so you too can communicate, overcome objections, and follow up with a potential client, with ease and confidence.
Ready to get started?
BONUS 3: Map our Your ‘Irresistible Signature Giveaway’ Podcast and/or Podcast Series
Get a behind-the-scenes sneak peak into the actual process AND what happened with three of my VIP clients as I worked with them to create their podcast and/or podcast series, which they are now using as their Irresistible Signature Giveaway (i.e. Free Optin Offer).
Not only will you get access to process I took them through, you’ll also get access to the Templates and documentation I used to guide you as you map out your own podcast and/or podcast series.
I’m also going to guide you in mapping out your very own 3-part podcast series with a ‘Suggested Framework and Structure of 3-part podcast series template, so you can create a compelling Irresistible Signature Giveaway that will continue to grow your list and generate leads for you that you can continue to nurture.
My business partner and I knew it was time to start a podcast so we could get our message out there.
I was a little apprehensive before diving into the content as I thought it was going to be confusing. However, the trainings are structured and delivered in a way that made the information easy to understand. It was so much easier than I thought.
Thank you Annemarie for the knowledge you offer, how you took us through the process step-by-step, and the giving of your time to help us work through the questions.
If you are thinking of enrolling in Podcasting With Purpose but are a little hesitant like I was – DO IT! You have nothing to lose and everything to gain. It is TIME to get your message out there.
Starting a podcast was something my business partner and I wanted to do to share our message in a much bigger way. The Branding With Archetypes Module that Annemarie starts the training off with, enabled me to have one of my biggest aha’s.
Through knowing what makes us unique and then being able to define our Signature Brand so we can ensure our podcast is unique – right from the title of our podcast, the words we use in our intro and outro, as well as our selection of music, so we can capture the heart and soul of who we are and ultimately can speak directly to our ideal client through the information we share on each podcast, is priceless.
Another aha, was being able to get clarity on the type of podcast we wanted to create as well as the importance of choosing a specific audience – all crucial information that will ensure our podcast stands out. If you are a little apprehensive in doing this course – just give it a go! I met a podcaster who is getting massive corporate clients from her podcast. What have you got to lose!
Also, if you’re looking for just the technical aspects of a podcast – this is NOT the course for you. There are tons of free (and low-cost) tools and resources onling that can help you.
This program IS for you if have a mission – a purpose – a calling to make a real difference in the world and in the lives of your clients. You want your podcast to share your message out in the world so you can help as many people as possible, as well as having your podcast become an integral part of your marketing strategies for your business.
Therefore, you’re looking for a deeper level of support and mentoring from a trainer who not only bring the technical know-how of podcasting, however also has years of experience and expertise in the areas of Branding, Marketing, Mindset and Communication Mastery to their training.
You’ve found it! This program offers that unique blend of technical, communications and business-building expertise, which means each of your podcast episodes (from your podcast title, your show intro, your topics, your show segments, your guests, your sponsors, the music you select, and words you use [or in some cases ‘don’t use’] on your show) are carefully planned and structured so they continue to elevate YOU in a uniquely distinguishable, influential and irresistible way.
If this is you – you’re my ideal client. I know that as a mission-driven individual who takes focused action, you’re going to generate incredible results with your podcast.
Not everyone likes to read, nor do they have time to watch videos. So, providing content in an audio form could be a valuable resource your ideal client will appreciate and something you can continue to leverage in your lead generation and nurturing process.
READY TO BEGIN PODCASTING WITH PURPOSE
So you can Stand Out, Be Heard AND Become an Influential Voice In Your Industy?
YES! I want access all of the training videos, templates, checklists and worksheets in this training.
YES! I want access to the Monthly Q&A Calls and recordings.
YES! I want access to the Private Client Facebook Group.
YES! I want access to the BONUS Interviewing With Purpose Course (valued at $297).
YES! I want access to the BONUS Overcoming Objections Training and Suggested Scripts to help me confidently close the sale.
YES! I want access to the BONUS Map Out Your ‘Irresistible Signature Giveaway’ Podcast Series Training.
The training includes:
- Training Videos for each of the modules
- Bonus Q&A Calls once a month
- Access to Templates, Worksheets and Checklists
- Access to Private Facebook Group where you can be supported, offer support, and build connections with other businesses who want to leverage a podcast in their business
- Bonus Lessons, which are accessible from our client-only Training Centre, which you will be given access to once you register for the training