How to create a profitable podcast while positioning yourself as an industry thought leader
Have you heard that podcasting is a great way to get your message out? Yes, it is! However, if you’re looking for a quick and easy way to get your podcast up and running – this book is not for you. There are plenty of free resources online to help you.
In fact, I’ve purposely NOT spent too much time focusing on technology. Because as an aspiring Industry Thought Leader, there are more important things you need to clarify FIRST, before you concern yourself with technology. These things are covered in detail in this book, which include:
- Six podcasting myths, which are irrelevant, untrue and misleading, and you should ignore as an aspiring Industry Thought Leader.
- Five ways to monetize your Thought Leader message with a podcast.
- How to define and position your Thought Leader message following the principles of the:
- Podcast Profit Framework;
- Podcast Profit Formula; and
- Podcast Profit Pipeline.
- The Winning Mindset of a Thought Leader.
- Low Cost and No Cost Tools to get you started.
This book IS for you, if you’re interested in building your reputation as an authority in your field, so you can begin to generate leads, enquiries, and paying clients from your very first episode.
And, you’re willing to focus on what’s important when it comes to the content you produce by following a reputable step-by-step guide to show you how.
If this sounds like you – let’s get started.
Access my “Industry Thought Leader Podcast Series” where I interview Change Makers to find out how they have leveraged their podcast to build their Thought Leadership.
Challenges they overcame to get their podcast launched – so you can avoid them.
- How they are promoting and leveraging their podcast to build their Thought Leadership. Plus special tools and technologies they recommend.
- The unexpected wins and successes they’ve achieved through their podcast.
- Whether in hindsight, they’d do anything differently, now that they know what they know (Hindsight is the BEST teacher).
- Words of encouragement for Change Makers and aspiring Thought Leaders who want to launch their own Thought Leader Podcast.
- And MUCH more!
Media Enquiries & Contact Information
For media enquiries please contact our PR & Podcast Manager Mierra Jane at email@example.com
BUY THE BOOK
For media enquiries please contact our PR & Podcast Manager – Mierra Jane at firstname.lastname@example.org
Meet the Author
Annemarie Cross has been dubbed: “The Podcasting Queen” by her clients, colleagues, and podcast guests.
Over the last two decades, she has gained extensive experience across diverse arenas. In fact, recently she’s begun to label herself as a ‘multi-talented, multi-passionate’ entrepreneur. [She LOVES creative projects, technology, and anything NEW and shiny].
However, her real passion is within the area of brand and communications, helping clients design and launch powerful online and offline marketing strategies and tactics, specifically with their own podcast or podcast series.
Her work with her clients and helping them get their message out on a global scale, becomes part of Annemarie’s mission, which is: “To change the world – ONE message at a time!”
Over the years she’s been listed among the Top 25 Podcasts for Entrepreneurs, Top 50 Podcast for Entrepreneurs, and Top 100 Small Business Podcasts worldwide by well-known and respected small business websites, including Entrepreneur.com.
In 2017, she submitted two of her podcasts – The Ambitious Entrepreneur Show and Women In Leadership Podcast to the inaugural CastAway Podcast Awards. Both podcasts were in the top three finalists, with The Ambitious Entrepreneur Show winning the BEST Business, Marketing and Entrepreneurial Category Podcast Award.
Combining her love of technology and social media, she’s been able to build a business, client base and support team that is truly global by harnessing the power of social media and online technologies – particularly podcasting, and now loves being able to empower other businesses to do the same.