Want to build your Reach, Reputation & Revenue?
Have you been impacted by what’s going on in the world?
Because the ways you were getting exposure for your business (such as speaking, networking and attending events, etc) is no longer possible?
And, while you’re not sure when things will get back to ‘normal’ – you realise that relying on how you used to do things in your business is no longer enough and moving forward you have to begin building a strong presence online, too?
So, now you’re thinking about starting a podcast because you’ve heard it’s a great way to build your visibility and reach – BUT you don’t know WHERE to start?
Imagine being able to go behind-the-scenes and take a sneak peak at how a service-based business owner is leveraging her podcast – not only to build her visibility and reach, but also HOW she’s able to being nurturing listeners into leads, enquiries and ultimately paying customers, from her very first episode.
In fact, in this Start Your Podcast Mini-Training you get access to the ENTIRE Podcast Production Workflow Checklist that Annemarie Cross – Award-Winning Podcast Host and Producer has used to set up numerous podcasts and production of hundreds (and hundreds) of podcast episodes for her own podcasts for her Podcast Network, Alliance Partners and clients, over the last 11 years she has been involved in podcasting – before ‘podcasting’ was even a ‘thing’.
How to Start Your Podcast Mini-Training
Annemarie Cross has produced daily, weekly, bi-monthly and monthly podcasts, since 2008 and is giving you access to her Podcast Production Workflow Checklist, which she will walk you through – step-by-step in this mini-training.
Here’s what you’ll learn in the Start Your Podcast Mini-training:
- WHERE to start when it comes to getting your Thought Leader Podcast planned, produced and published and out into the world [HINT: It’s NOT technology];
- The MISSING step that many service-businesses neglect which is why they struggle to monetize their podcast – even after producing hundreds of episodes;
- The Checklist: From Idea to Promotion including:
- The Task;
- The Steps involved; as well as
- The Tools/Technologies she uses for her own podcasts on her Podcast Network, her Alliance Partners and what she teaches (and uses with) all of her clients – explained, step-by-step;
- Monetize your Podcast from the get-go by learning more about the Podcast Profit FORMULA, the Podcast Profit FRAMEWORK, and the Podcast Profit PIPELINE (Funnel) – as she explains these three models;
- The TACTIC Annemarie uses and teaches all of her clients so they can begin to nurture listeners into leads and ultimately paying customers from their very first podcast episode. Note: This is CRUCIAL for service-based business, which no-one else teaches (as this signature tactic is something Annemarie stumbled upon by accident and now teaches all of her clients].
PLUS as an additional two bonuses for you:
BONUS 1: Annemarie has created a training on Naming Your Podcast: The Do’s and Don’ts (Pros & Cons) so that your podcast stands out from the crowd, ATTRACTS and COMPELS your ideal customer to select and listen to YOUR podcast.
When Annemarie announced she was no longer producing one of her podcasts – she had multiple enquiries from people who were interested in purchasing her podcast. When you build a strong brand and presence with your podcast – this can happen, but ONLY if you follow the principles Annemarie shares in this Naming Your Podcast Bonus Training.
BONUS 2: Access the Podcast Profit Self-Audit Checklist to ensure you have the RIGHT foundation and all 7 Pillars in place BEFORE you launch, so you can Stand Out, Be Heard and INFLUENCE your audience, while continue to build your list, while generate leads and enquiries from your very first podcast episode.